Contact Industries offers a wide range of interior and exterior door frames designed to fit most any door style and budget. Our frames offer trouble-free installation with features including machining for strikes and hinges, pre-drilled sill holes, pre-installed hinges, weather strip and corner seals, and end-sealing to prevent moisture wicking. Reversible frames are also available.
All frame types can be manufactured to a variety of wall thicknesses and are available in single-rabbet or double-rabbet styles.
- Our premium-primed standard frame designed for use in standard applications where budget and quality have equal footing
- Wood frames wrapped in real wood veneer of any species; available unfinished or prefinished and ready to install
- Fire-rated wood frames carrying 20 to 90 minute Class A fire ratings, to meet U.S. fire codes for commercial or residential construction. Available in any species of veneer; finished or unfinished
- Exterior Stainable Vinyl wrapped frames for use with fiberglass entry door systems. These frames can be job site finished in the same manner as the fiberglass door
- Everon-clad maintenance-free frames for exterior use
- ACQ-treated frames for exterior use where moisture or insect damage is a concern. Available in pre-primed paint grade or veneer wrapped